1. Who's behind the Haya Culture lens?
Photographer + Tech Expert, Evan Wathington and Creative Director + Photo Stylist, Sana Keefer.
2. Where are photographs captured?
The Haya duo enjoys getting lost in cities, big or small worldwide. The unspoiled beaches of Central America, Oahu's North Shore and the Riviera Maya, the aura of the low desert out west and the charm of Paris' Pigalle and Brooklyn's most visually intriguing neighborhoods are a few favorites.
4. What services does Haya Culture offer?
Haya Culture does more than shoot photos, by creating a collection of Cultural Photography, a story is told with each project. Through their combined expertise and creative talent, photo stories are customized and produced for individuals, businesses, non-profits and other creatives. This content is suitable for websites, blogs or print collateral.
Creative Short Video:
Haya Culture creates brand - enhancing short videos with a simple set of tools: including the iPhone 4s, DSLR and the most current software. In post production, footage is tailored to each client, bringing the content to life by introducing the viewer to the culture, aesthetic and style of a brand.
5. Does Haya Culture accept third party submissions?
At this time Haya does not distribute third party work, though loves to meet artists and photography lovers, so feel free to share links to your website and or Flickr and Instagram pages so feel free to say hello.
Special Edition Prints are available through the following STOCKISTS*
SHIP | ORDER
1. When will my order ship?
Standard orders received by 2pm Eastern Standard Time will ship within 72 hours/ 3 business days.
2. How will my order ship?
All orders are shipped in crush-proof packaging to ensure safe arrival.
3. May I return my order?
Due to the nature of the product, all sales are final. In the rare event that an item is damaged in transit please email customer service
within 48 hours with a quick snapshot of the damage. Following these steps will generate a prompt replacement.
4. Do I need a Paypal account?
No, you may check out via Paypal as a guest.
5. What forms of payment are accepted?
Visa, MasterCard and Amex via Paypal.
1. Are frames and mats included? Order is for prints only unless noted. We offer a wide range of affordable print sizes to fit your heirloom, vintage and flea market finds in framing. When framing is specifically noted, gallery 6-ply mats are utilized.
2. What printing process does Haya Culture use? A 6-color printing process on professional quality photographic paper.
3. Are all Haya Culture photographs limited edition? Yes, all photographs are produced in limited edition runs of 200 or less unless otherwise noted.